Founded in 2013, Tracxn Technologies provides market intelligence data for private companies. The company's extensive global database and customized solutions and features allow its customers to source and track companies across sectors and geographies to address their requirements.
The company is ranked among the top five players globally in terms of the number of companies profiled offering data on private market companies across sectors and geographies. The company has an asset-light business model and operates a Software as a Service ("SaaS")-based platform, Tracxn, that scanned over 662 million web domains, and profiled over 1.84 million entities across 2,003 Feeds categorized across industries, sectors, sub-sectors, geographies, affiliations and networks globally, as of May 31, 2021.
The company has 3,271 users across 1,139 Customer Accounts in over 58 countries, as of June 30, 2022, and its customers include several Fortune 500 companies and/or their affiliates.
The company offers private company data to its customers for deal sourcing, identifying M&A targets, deal diligence, analysis, and tracking emerging themes across industries and markets, among other uses, through its Tracxn platform.
- One of the leading providers of market intelligence data for private companies globally
- Diverse, longstanding, and growing global customer base
- In-house developed, scalable, and secure technology platform
- Significant cost advantages from India-based operations
- Experienced promoters, board of directors, and senior management team backed by marquee investors
Summary of financial Information (Restated Consolidated)
|Particulars||For the year/period ended (Rs in Crore)|
|Profit After Tax
|Reserves and surplus
- Failure in attracting new clients, maintaining existing clients or expanding users within existing customer accounts
- Revenue from operations is gained from subscriptions of the platform by customers, hence, if the customers do not renew the subscriptions, it will hurt the revenues
- Interruptions or performance problems associated with the platform and business
- Unable to obtain and maintain accurate, comprehensive, or reliable data, could experience reduced demand for the platform and services
- Use of open-source software could subject the company to face claims challenging the ownership of open-source software and compliance with the open-source license term
Objects of the Issue:
- To achieve the benefits of listing the equity shares on the Stock Exchanges and the sale of up to 38,672,208 Equity Shares by the selling shareholders
- Neha Singh
- Abhishek Goyal